Why Midwest Cover?
5 Reasons to Choose Midwest Cover on your next fence screen or athletic windscreen project:
- We are not just the dealer, but the manufacturer (one of the biggest in the country!)
- We ship nationwide -- same day shipping on many products.
- We offer different degrees of closure and durability -- customized to fit your needs.
- Custom fabrication for any job.
- WE GUARANTEE QUALITY
Permascreen 70, vinyl coated polyester, is our most durable and popular tennis court wind screen. This material is currently in use at many professional tournaments, including the US Open Series: New Haven Open, Western and Southern Open & Sony Ericsson, as well as clubs, universities and high schools across the country.
This material will absorb years of day to day wear and is virtually impossible to rip. Available in 10 vibrant, UV resistant colors. Always in stock for fast, custom-fabricated turnaround.
- Fabric: Vinyl Coated Polyester
- VCP: Open - 9 x 12 Weave
- Opacity: 70%
- Weight: 9.0 oz. per square yd.
- Tensile Strength: Grab: 230 lbs. x 200 lbs. Strip: 200 lbs. x 140 lbs.
- Fabrication: All fabrics to have four-ply sewn hems, reinforced with 18 oz. vinyl tape. Brass grommets shall be placed on maximum 12" intervals.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- available in the trademarked bright "safety" yellow, black or forest green
- available in 100' or 250' rolls
- manufactured with the thickest wall creating unequaled durability
- weather-treated and UV protected
- 4½" diameter polyethylene construction will offer years of protection
- it is recommended to secure Poly-Cap with optional matching ties every 3 feet, see item #01649
- limited 2-year warranty
- completely recyclable
250' rolls have shipping dimensions of 64" x 64" x 25" and weigh 85 lbs per roll. 100' rolls have shipping dimensions of 44" x 44" x 27" and weigh 35 lbs per roll.